- 8 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded in large pieces
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2.5 – 3 cups meat sauce
- Salt + pepper to taste
Ricotta Cheese Mixture
- ¾ cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ teaspoon kosher salt
- Create Ricotta Cheese Mixture: In a mixing bowl, beat one large egg, then add in ¾ cup (200g) Ricotta cheese. Season with 1 tsp (1g) Italian seasoning, ground black pepper, and ⅓ tsp kosher salt.
- Assemble Instant Pot Lasagna: Line a 7-inch springform pan with cut-out parchment paper (optional). Break the uncooked oven-ready lasagna noodles into smaller pieces, then layer them at bottom of the pan in a single layer. Layer ⅓ portion of the meat sauce on the lasagna noodles. Layer Ricotta cheese mixture on the meat sauce, then add shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Repeat this layering cycle twice. Add ¼ cup (30g – 40g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese on the very top. Then, wrap the springform pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Pressure Cook Lasagna: Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water, then place a trivet in Instant Pot. Create a sling foil, then place springform pan in Instant Pot. Close lid, then pressure cook at High Pressure for 24 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release.
- Optional Broil Lasagna: Preheat oven to 425°F when Instant Pot is natural releasing. Place the cooked lasagna in a 425°F oven until the cheese is browned on top (~7 – 9 mins).
- Serve: For an easier release, use a paring knife to gently release the Lasagna from the springform pan. Slice the glorious lasagna and serve immediately. Enjoy~
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.pressurecookrecipes.com