- 12 oz. feta
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 oz. (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 c. chopped cucumber
- 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- Pita chips, for serving
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat feta cheese, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, oil, and lemon juice and zest until fluffy and combined. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and stir in dill.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, dill, and a drizzle of oil.
- Serve with pita chips.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com