- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, confectioners’ sugar and butter. Form into 1-in. balls.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center of each ball. Fill with chocolate. Sprinkle with pecans. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill until chocolate is firm. Store in the refrigerator.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.tasteofhome.com