- 2 lbs chicken breasts boneless, skinless (about 4)
- 2 cups salsa mild
- 1 cup Mexican Blend cheese shredded
- Prepare chicken: Place whole chicken breasts in your crockpot then pour the salsa over each breast.
- Cook: Cook anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low, you don’t want to cook it longer because it will start falling apart.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- Add Cheese: Transfer the chicken to a 9×13 inch baking dish. Spoon some of the leftover salsa over the chicken. Sprinkle each breast with cheese, about 1/4 cup of cheese for each breast.
- Bake: Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and is bubbling.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.jocooks.com