- cooking spray, for cooling rack
- 15 assorted tomatoes, sliced 1/3″ thick
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 275º and grease a cooling rack with cooking spray, then place on top of a large baking sheet.
- On a large, paper towel-lined plate, arrange tomatoes and cover with another paper towel, then press out juices. Place tomatoes on cooling rack and lightly drizzle with olive oil, then season generously with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake, checking every 30 minutes, until tomatoes are completely dried out and beginning to crisp up, about 3 hours.
- Remove from oven and heat broiler. Sprinkle tomatoes with Parmesan, then broil on low until cheese is melty, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let cool, then remove from cooling rack. Garnish with additional salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, if desired, and serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com