- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, sliced in half crosswise
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Turn Instant Pot to Sauté setting and heat oil. When oil is shimmering, add pork. Sear until golden all over, about 6 minutes. Remove pork to a plate. Season all over with chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Turn off Sauté setting. Place trivet in Instant Pot, add 1 cup of water, and arrange pork on trivet. Lock lid and set to Pressure Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release remaining pressure.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com