- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta, cooked (I use less sometimes)
- 2 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce, warmed
- 4 cups cheese, shredded & divided in half (4-cheese Mexican blend is good)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cooked (I use a large one)
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned to taste, cooked, & cut into bite-sized pieces
- Spray or grease a 13 x 9 pan. In a bowl, mix the pasta, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce & one bag of the cheese. Gently stir until blended. Dump into baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining bag of cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.food.com