- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened, plus more for pan
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (20-oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16-oz.) loaf brioche, preferably day-old, cut into 1 1/2″ cubes
- Preheat oven to 375°. Butter a 13″-x-9″ baking dish. In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugars together until pale in color and fluffy. Add salt, eggs, and crushed pineapple and mix until combined. Fold in brioche and transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake stuffing until bubbling and golden brown on top, about 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 10 minutes before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com