- Cooking spray, for pan
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Cinnamon-sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8“-x-4” loaf pan with parchment paper then grease with cooking spray (or softened butter).
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer, beat melted butter, sugar, pumpkin puree, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Transfer batter to prepared pan then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar, if using.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com