- (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped chipotle in adobo, plus 1 tbsp. adodo sauce
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed1
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 3/4 lb. flank steak, cut crosswise against the grain into 2 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- Corn tortillas, sour cream, and pico de gallo, for serving
- Combine tomato sauce, chipotle, adobo sauce, cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a 5-to-6-quart slow cooker. Stir in garlic, onion, and steak. Cover and cook until meat is very tender, 4 to 5 hours on high or 7 to 8 hours on low. Shred beef with two forks.
- Serve with tortillas, sour cream, and pico de gallo alongside.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.countryliving.com