- 1 spaghetti squash, (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Cut spaghetti squash crosswise into 1-inch thick rings. Remove seeds. Place rings in shallow microwave-safe dish. Add 1/4 cup water to dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 7 minutes or until tender. Let stand in microwave 10 minutes. Carefully remove from microwave. Peel skin off squash, then shred flesh with fork into long thin strands. Place squash noodles in large bowl. Discard the skin. (Should yield about 5 cups of squash noodles.)
- Meanwhile, mix soy sauce, honey, garlic powder and ginger in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add carrots and pepper; stir-fry 1 minute. Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in sauce mixture and bring to boil. Add squash noodles, stirring gently to coat; cook 1 minute until heated through. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.mccormick.com