“These yummy cinnamon apple chips will disappear almost as quickly as you make them! They’re perfect for healthy snacks and easy to take on the road. The secret is baking at a very low temperature for a long time, which dehydrates the apples.”
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Arrange apples slices on a metal baking sheet.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over apple slices.
- Bake in the preheated until apples are dried and edges curl up, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer apple chips, using a metal spatula, to a wire rack until cooled and crispy.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 Allrecipes.com