by Dr. Eric L. Zielinski
Guacamole with Essential Oils
• 3 avocados, peeled and seeded
• 1 lime, juiced
• 2 drops lime essential oil
• 1 drop coriander or cilantro essential oil
• ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
• ½ teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 small yellow onion, diced
• ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
• 2 small tomatoes, diced
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• In a large bowl mash avocado until smooth.
• Add in lime juice as well as lime and cilantro essential oils and mix.
• If using a food processor, “pulse” until smooth.
• Add sea salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash or pulse again.
• Pour into separate bowl.
• Add in onions, jalapeno, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, and garlic.
• Add additional lime essential oil if desired to taste.
• Sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
Spicy Fruit Salsa
• 5-6 peaches
• 1 small cantaloupe
• 1 large mango
• 12 oz. strawberries
• 1 cup pineapple
• 2 limes (juiced) fresh
• ½ oz. fresh cilantro
• 2 eye droppers liquid stevia
• ½ tsp. finely ground pink Himalayan salt
• 3 jalapenos *
• 3 banana peppers *
• 1 Habanero pepper *
• Mix ingredient in blender and enjoy!
• Serve cold with organic, non-GMO corn chips
* Change desired hotness based on preference and always seed and core peppers before eating.
Super Healthy Cocktail Meatballs
• 1 pound 100% grass-fed ground beef
• ⅓ cup yellow onion, minced
• 1 organic, free-range egg
• 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
• 1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos or gluten-free soy sauce
• ½ cup gluten-free bread crumbs
• ¼ cup coconut milk
• ⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
• 1 (10-ounce) jar grape all-fruit, or preserves (about 1 cup)
• Mix all ingredients together (except chili sauce and grape jelly).
• Shape into 1-inch balls.
• Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes at 375ºF.
• Mix with sauce and serve in crock pot.
• Heat chili sauce and jelly in a skillet, stirring constantly until jelly is melted.
• Mix with meatballs and put in crockpot.
• Cook on low for at least 1 hour and serve hot.
About Dr. Zielinski
Founder of the Essential Oils Revolution summits that have reached more than 265,000 people across the globe, Dr. Eric Zielinski is a formally trained public health researcher and aromatherapist that has created the most extensive Biblical Health database on the Internet. His website DrEricZ.com is visited by hundreds of thousands of natural health-seekers every month, and he has rapidly become the go-to resource for essential oils education and spiritual inspiration through social media.
Raised in Detroit on the standard American diet, Dr. Z (as he is commonly known) is far too familiar with what it’s like to overcome chronic health conditions and personal adversity. Plagued by addiction, depression, gut disorders, skin conditions, and utter hopelessness Dr. Z’s life was radically transformed in 2003 when he became a Christian. Immediately recognizing that healthy living was a spiritual act of worship, each of the conditions that haunted him from his youth started to fade away one-by-one. For the first time in his life, he found purpose for living and started to share his story and research with everyone around him.
For more than 15 years Dr. Z, has devoted his life to teaching the world Biblical health principles needed to experience the abundant life. He lives in Atlanta with his wife and children. Find out more at http://drericz.com.