- Cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 3/4 c. almond flour
- 3/4 c. low-carb sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced red onion
- Freshly basil leaves, torn
- 3 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse together eggs, 2 1/2 cups mozzarella, and almond flour until smooth. Spread mixture evenly in a circle on prepared sheet tray.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Turn crust upside down and spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella, pepperoni, peppers, and onions.
- Bake until cheese is melty and crust is crisp, about 15 minutes more.
- Top with basil, Parmesan, olive oil, and red pepper flakes. Slice and serve from pan while still warm.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.delish.com