- 1 small head of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup 88 Acres Unsweetened Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 2 green onions, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups sliced red cabbage, packed
- 2 cups sliced kale, packed
- 2 cups sliced Brussels sprouts, packed
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cut about half an inch off the top of the bulb of garlic. Place it on a square piece of foil that’s big enough to wrap the bulb tightly. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top of the garlic to coat. Wrap up the bulb of garlic and roast until caramelized and tender, about 45-50 minutes. Let it cool slightly.
Once cool, squeeze all of the roasted garlic cloves out of their husks into an upright blender. To the blender, add Pumpkin Seed Butter, green onions, white wine vinegar, Dijon, water, salt, and pepper. Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
In a large serving bowl, combine the cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts, and carrots. Season with salt and pepper and pour all of the dressing over top. Toss to combine. Garnish the slaw with the pumpkin seeds and serve!