Looking for some fall-themed fun this month? Head over to Dewberry Farm for pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and plenty of fabulous fall memories with the family. My kids LOVED IT! Just north of Katy, Dewberry Farm is brimming with over 40 attractions to enjoy! At their Fall Festival, visitors can expect tons of family friendly fun in the form of games, an 8-acre corn maze, a massive super slide, a scenic mile-long Dewville Express train ride, festival foods and more. Your kids will also love the carousel, farm animals, hay mountain, and Pumpkin Hollar which is their indoor-light spectacular full of artist carved jack-o-lanterns (500+) all a-glow! I can’t say which activity my kids loved the most, they had a blast everywhere! New to the farm this year is Spooky Hollow – 7 acres of spooky trails with three levels of fright: Friendly, Freaky, and Frightful. There are plenty of family photo ops with all the gorgeous pumpkins and gourds scattered around, flower fields, and stunning evening sunsets. This place is incredible! Refuel on BBQ sandwiches, sausage on a stick, pizza, funnel cakes, fried oreos, ice cream floats, fresh lemonade, and fresh popped kettle corn. There’s even a wine garden and a cantina for mom and dad to relax and unwind. It’s non-stop, Texas-sized fun at Dewberry Farm and this is definitely THE Fall Festival you don’t want to miss.
Here are a few quick tips:
- Reservations are required, so don’t forget to purchase tickets online before you go.
- Everything is included with admission except pony rides and face painting.
- Dewberry is going cashless this Fall, so only cards accepted inside the farm.
- Definitely bring your stroller or wagon. Your littles will thank you.
- Who doesn’t want a turkey leg? Totally drool-worthy, but if your littles still prefer Goldfish and a Capri Sun, you’re welcome to pack snacks and bring a cooler.
- Definitely pack your appetite!!!
- There are enough four-legged animals at the farm so unfortunately our furry pet friends have to stay home. Bummer, no photo opps with Fido.
- Shop Local! Don’t forget to visit the Country Store for special souvenirs to remember the day, plus local goodies like honey, jams and sauces, decorative yard art, toys and more!