Thanksgiving gratitude and thankfulness activities for parents with babies and toddlers.
- Do a gratitude scavenger hunt. Find an object in the house you love or use every day in different categories.
- Start a “Gratitude Jar” and write down what you and your family are grateful for every day.
- Go for a walk around your neighborhood and point out things that make you happy.
- Give your child a blank card to color a thank you card for someone.
- Share your favorite part of your day at the dinner table.
- Teach your child to say thank you every day and reward them at the end of the week.