- 5 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- 10oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and hollow out the insides, discarding the seeds. Set aside.
- Press BROWN/SAUTÉ, set temperature to HIGH, and then press START/STOP. Add oil to Cooking Pot and brown the beef for about 5 minutes. Do not overcook. Press START/STOP.
- Drain beef and place in a large mixing bowl. Stir in black beans, corn, cheese, tomatoes, onion, enchilada sauce, cumin, garlic powder and salt until evenly combined. Stuff mixture into each bell pepper.
- Insert Steaming Rack into Cooking Pot and then pour in wine. Place stuffed peppers onto rack. Secure the lid. Press BEANS/CHILI, set pressure to LOW, and adjust time to 15 minutes. Make sure the Steam Release Valve is in the “Seal” (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
- Once cooking has completed, and the pressure is released, serve with sour cream and jalapeño, if desired. With any extra stuffing mixture, you can make additional stuffed peppers or use for another recipe later.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.crock-pot.com