- Cooking spray
- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2 c. medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 5 c. packed baby spinach
- 1 c. diced roasted red bell pepper
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 c. whole milk
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar
- Generously grease an 8″ metal cake pan with cooking spray. Set an 8-quart Instant Pot to Sauté on high temperature. Add chopped bacon, and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to a paper-towel lined plate and set aside.
- Add onions to pot and cook, stirring occasionally and scraping bottom of pan to release golden bits, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 3 minutes, then transfer to plate with bacon.
- Clean out pot insert.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and salt until well combined. Fold in cooked bacon, vegetable mixture, and roasted pepper. Pour mixture into prepared cake pan and top buy dipyridamole.
- Add 1 ¼ cup water to pot. Cover cake pan with foil, place on trivet, and lower into pot. Lock lid and set to Pressure Cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Follow manufacturer’s guide for quick release, making sure to wait until cycle is complete before unlocking and removing lid. Carefully, using handles on the trivet, remove cake pan from pot.
- If desired, preheat oven to broil and transfer cake pan to oven. Broil until cheese is golden, 2 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com